BMHA Clinic Reimbursement Policy
All adult participants in the BMHA are required to be certified per Hockey Canada, Ontario Minor Hockey Association and/or BMHA Policies and/or Procedures. A list of requirements is available on each Association’s web site or by contacting the BMHA Office.
The BMHA recognizes the time and dedication that volunteer coaches, trainers and managers commit to the BMHA and to its participants. To that end, the BMHA will reimburse adult participants clinic costs using the following procedure:
- Each adult participant will register themselves for the appropriate clinic(s) as required by Hockey Canada, OMHA Development Program and/or BMHA Policies and Procedures. This includes remitting any registration fees as described in the registration process.
- Financial Assistance for Clinic Fees is available from the BMHA for qualified persons. Please contact the BMHA Office if you require this assistance.
- Once you have attended the clinic, obtain and complete the Clinic Reimbursement Form (available from the BMHA Office or our website) and attach all receipts associated to the clinic(s) you attended to it. When complete, please forward to the BMHA Office for processing.
- The BMHA only reimburses clinic registration fees, other costs such as meals and travel are not eligible for reimbursement
- Once your association with the BMHA Hockey Program is confirmed (ie, you have been Rostered to a team), a cheque refunding your clinic fees will be issued by the BMHA Office.
|Clinic Fee Reimbursement Form||Please complete this form and return it to the BMHA Office||Development||Download|